Posted on Oct 30, 2017

Prinsegate - Chartered Surveyors

If you live in a semi-detached or terraced house, you will share a wall with the adjoining neighbour. The wall that is shared is known as the party wall. There can sometimes be confusion over party walls, as our Party Wall Surveyor Kingston Team will explain. Click on our blog for details:
Contact Us
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.